Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Not being pregnant is nice

The benefits of not being pregnant anymore:
No more heartburn as soon as I'm done eating
No more heartburn because it's been too long since I've eaten
No more heartburn just because I'm breathing...
I am able to sleep in my bed again
Getting in and out of the car is getting easier
Pants are staying up better
My feet aren't swollen
Much less back pain
I don't have to sleep in a semi-sitting position to avoid vomiting in my sleep
I can wear my wedding ring again
My fingers don't hurt anymore when I flex them
Most of my joints have stopped popping
Even though I'm still not sleeping, I have much more energy
I'm losing weight instead of gaining it!
I can go 4 hours without peeing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do miss the little internal heater though, it's kind of cold now.

But I do have an adorable little baby I get to play with, well, more like AT. There isn't a lot of interaction at this point, but she's so cute to watch!

No comments: